• Regarding : Change Jobs from Central Government to Home State Gov

I am selected for interview  in Uttarakhand Public service Commission Jobs but I am not registered with Employment Exchange Because I have already in under Central Government Jobs/autonomous body  and State Gov Uttarakhand t waived of Employment Exchange Notification 1959 to those who are Serving under State Government Employee but not for all Government Jobs i.e under Central Government /autonomous body under central government
It is the single reason and I am applied for higher grade 4200 to 4600 grade pay in JE Civil 
Is any legal remedy so that I am consider for Job paper will checked by UKPSC in July 2016
Asked 8 months ago in Labour from New Delhi, Delhi
1) as per eligibility conditions for post you should be registered with any employment exchange in Uttarakhand.

2) you are working for central govt and not registered with employment exchange . 

3) as on date you do not satisfy eligibility requirements and your candidature would be rejected 

4) you can file writ petition in HC to challenge order of rejection . if for those working for state govt registration is not mandatory then for those working for central govt same rule should apply 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
26163 Answers
1421 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Your question is absolutely confusing.  
Do yo want to ask that whether you are eligible to apply for higher grade job/employment with the UKPSC since you were already employed with the central government?
What makes you get this doubt?
There is no hard and fast rule that you have to stick to one employment alone even if it is lowly paid, you can always choose a better career whenever you get an opportunity. 
You should make sure that you are qualifying the eligibility conditions for the employment now chosen.  This will clearly indicate the eligibility criteria for this job.
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
16543 Answers
153 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
I am unable to understand your actual grievance. In 1959 there was no Uttarakhand. If the notification prescribes a qualification then it has to be attained before the candidate can apply for employment under state,
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
19239 Answers
484 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Labour Lawyers

Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
13228 Answers
280 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1353 Answers
93 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1281 Answers
66 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
S J Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1981 Answers
75 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
H. S. Thukral
Advocate, New Delhi
526 Answers
136 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
B.T. Ravi
Advocate, Bangalore
743 Answers
34 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Saptarshi Banerjee
Advocate, Kolkata
219 Answers
4 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Advocate Buvaneswari
Advocate, Chennai
24 Answers
12 Consultations
4.4 on 5.0
Rajinder Kumar
Advocate, New Delhi
68 Answers
4 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Rajni Sinha
Advocate, Mumbai
273 Answers
25 Consultations
4.8 on 5.0