1. Is there any way I can get the Indian court to over-rule the divorce proceeding in California ? If yes, can I get that done remotely ? What is the procedure ?
Indian court cannot interfere in the court proceedings happening in any foreign country.
2. I don't want to participate in the divorce in California because my wife may go back to India right after the divorce and screw me up again.
Dont participate in the divorce proceedings, let she obtain exparte divorce, but this exparte divorce is not valid in India, she has to file a contested divorce in India to dissolve the marriage.
My question is that you have already planned to get a mutual divorce in India, then why do you want to lost the opportunity now have been given at US, any special reason?
3. Spousal and child support should be based according to the Indian life-style and cost of living as I am going to be settling down in India soon.
If this is what is preventing you from participating in the US divorce process, you may either enter into an agreement with her on that line or simply leave it exparte and do not bother any order by court in this regard because it is not binding on you once you are in India.
4. I have a property in India under my name only. The California court will probably order a 50-50 split. The California court will also probably order 50-50 division of all other assets.
The answer to question three will be applicable to this too.
5. What else should I do to protect myself in India against my wife's harmful attitude ?
You first return to India and settle down after which you can challenge all her false cases and claims.