• Cheque bounce case has been lodged against my brother

Checque bouncing case has been lodged against my brother who was separated by my father in oct 2012 since then he was not residing with us. & even we do not know where he is..

Still warrant against his name coming to my address & harassing us.

Please suggest what to do.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
You can furnish your brother address if you so desire. You can also send letter to complainant advocate informing him that your brother does not reside in family home.
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47969 Answers
2848 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If you do not have the address of your brother then you may send a letter to court informing that your brother does not live with you anymore. The court will take cognizance of this.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
653 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer