• Reporting manager are asking to resignation

Kindly suggest me to what I do next 
I am forcing to resign, after given my 3.8 year in the same company I am working in one limited listed company  HO in  Chennai India. 
I join this company as Marketing manager Sep-14.Now my reporting manger are Change and he forcing to do sales because of all sales force are left the job last June -15 and So I am Only Left on my team so He ask me to do sales manager work, and he give Commitment to give the salary hike and change the My designation to sales Manager. But still nothing happenings, all time he said my performance are not up to the mark and my vender the not happy to my working styles and they are not feeling comfortable to work with me 
So my reporting manager and his boss call me and ask to put down my paper and leave I refused to do that I ask for the region so they said My performance are not good and you’re not achieved list months largest..
Asked 7 months ago in Labour from Indore, Madhya Pradesh
1) if you refuse to resign management can terminate your services

2) you would be entitled to notice pay on termination of services as per terms of your appointment letter 

3) since you are not a workmen you would not be netitled to retrnechment compensation . The Retrenchment Compensation is mentioned in Industrial Disputes Act 1947. It is 15 days wages for per completed year of service or part thereof. This is the compensation payable at the time of retrenchment. This is the amount called as Retrenchment compensation payable for the services rendered by workman
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
23346 Answers
1221 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Do not put in your resignation. Let the employer terminate your services whereupon you can adopt your legal remedies to assail the termination. 
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
18183 Answers
449 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
You should not resign on their pressure, you can very well refuse and inform them that if they still persist on it you may have no choice than to approach labour commissioner and the local police for pressurising you to leave the job and for intimidating  you.
Alternately you may bring this to the knowledge of the top management and seek their intervention for a relief to this continuous pressure and torture. 
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
14151 Answers
127 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Labour Lawyers

Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
12131 Answers
233 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
S J Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1953 Answers
65 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1316 Answers
85 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1242 Answers
59 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
H. S. Thukral
Advocate, New Delhi
520 Answers
125 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
B.T. Ravi
Advocate, Bangalore
736 Answers
31 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Saptarshi Banerjee
Advocate, Kolkata
183 Answers
4 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Advocate Buvaneswari
Advocate, Chennai
24 Answers
12 Consultations
4.4 on 5.0
Rajinder Kumar
Advocate, New Delhi
68 Answers
4 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Rajni Sinha
Advocate, Mumbai
273 Answers
25 Consultations
4.8 on 5.0