• Discrepancy in recruitment process in Ministry of Defence

Hiii Sir/Madam... 
I want to know the course of action that can be devised in case discrepancy been found in a national level exam being conducted for the recruitment in the "Indian Ordnance Factory" , Ministry of Defence , GOI. Wrong option for the MCQ has been marked as right leading ambiguity in the merit list and recruitment process. The same has been informed to the recruiting authority but may be due to superiority complex they are not ready to accept their fault. I have all the correspondence that has been made so far with them. Also i have sufficient proof and evidences to prove them wrong as the question was asked from PHYSICS.

Please advise.

Thanks & Regards.

Babai Nath
Asked 2 years ago in Labour from Guwahati, Assam
1) File RTI application with the authorities as to what action has been taken on your complaint 

2) if no reply received you have to file writ petition in HC to challenge the recruitment process 

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44326 Answers
2575 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Move the High Court to challenge the recruitment process and the merit list that has been formulated. The HC can quash the recruitment process and order fresh exam.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22966 Answers
631 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If all your efforts to bring the desired result failed then on the basis of the results to your efforts, you may initiate further action.
Since this is a matter involving MOD, you may write directly to the Secretary, MOD about it and seek its intervention  and if you find there is effect or no response to this also, compile all the correspondences as evidence and also seek information through RTI act with regard to the discrepancy you observed, file a writ petition before the high court seeking solution or justice to the irregularities observed.
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
34508 Answers
372 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer