1. He is the owner of the house which has been constructed on the land standing on his name,
2. Based on his ownership, he is within his rights to ask anybody to refrain from entering his house,
3. You can enter in to the said house if you can prove that the belongs to you for which you shall have to file a declaratory suit praying for a declaration that the house belongs to you since you have paid 90% of its construction cost,
4. If declared by the Court, you can visit the said house,
5. If your mother wants, she can come out of the said house and meet you and if your father obstructs her such visit, she can lodge a police complaint against him for illegally restricting her visit to her son.