• Could you help in assisting in punishing a man

Could you help in assisting in punishing a man who is behind our daughter in the name of false love relationship who pretended to be a good person by helping me locate a rent house and helping during my fathers funeral.Now is eyeing the girl who is pretty and educated and planning to elope.the girl has fallen into his trap and we need to stop them from this and put him behind bars.
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
Religion: Hindu
Ok........we will do our best pls explain me what type of help could you accept from us.


Pradeep B.V
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4561 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

If your daughter is a major then you cannot stop him. The only restraint would be self restraint by your daughter. No law would come to your help.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23413 Answers
651 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer