• Mental harassment by ex wife

Mental harassment by father in law and ex wife

I am writing to complain for mental harassment by my ex wife and her agent and her father. 

We have separated 3 years ago and we have a daughter 5 years old living in Oslo. I am petroleum engineer. My father in law and agent , on behalf of my ex wife, harass me during 3 years by making travel ban for me and asking me for pay 1000 gold coins named “Mahr”: an stupid islamic rules. They know I have not 6 million NOK (1 million dollar) in cash to pay them for this term, we sold out our common apartment and paid 5.5 million loan back to Bank and split 50-50%. Their intention is harassing me and “Smart kidnapping”. While she is following Norwegian rules for 50-50 after divorce, she is seeking for 1000 gold coins in Iran. I could not pay such huge money in cash and her father and agent, on behalf of her, getting travel ban for me. 

This travel ban means if I travel to our country to visit my sick mother who has cancer, I could not exit country and not able to come back to Norway. As my father in law and my ex wife threatened me, I will loss my daughter visiting forever, I will lose my job in Norway and I will lose my residency in Norway since I could not renew my residency card when I will be in Iran and away from Norway for more than continous 6 months. 

Their plan is getting child to California while I will be stuck in Iran and loose my daughter forever. There is no agreement between Iran and USA regarding kidnapping.

However Norwegian Police made Travel ban for my daughter from Norway on 2014, my ex wife lifted up after 1 year.

As long as I live in Norway, she could not bring my daughter to Calinfornia without my permission. Since I will not let her to take away my daughter, she made this travel ban and harassed me every single day by her agent.

Norwegian Embassy in Iran knows completely what they are doing against me and might guess what is their actual plan since there are lots of similar cases for kidnapping in this way.

I am scaring to lose my daughter forever; lose my job and residency. I am getting sick by this mental harassment during last 3 years. Please advise me.
Asked 8 months ago in Family Law from Norway
1) what was the me-her amount mentioned in your  marriage certificate or nikkah nama ? 

2) if you have filed for divorce in Norway and court has granted you divorce by mutual consent and property has been divided equally no further claim by wife would be maintainable 

3) you have not mentioned how Iran court would have jurisdiction ? was marriage solemnised in Iran ? 

4) if any order of travel ban has been passed you have to move court to challenge the ban . draw attention of the court to order passed by Norwegian court by consent of parties

5) as far as custody f your minor  daughter is concerned it would be governed by muslim personal law  
Are you living in India? Unless you are an Indian citizen or you are residing in India you do not have a remedy under the Indian legal framework. You should consult a Norwegian lawyer. 
1. It appears that you are not an Indian but a citizen of Iran whose mother living in Iran is suffering from cancer,

2. Your problem is that your father in law could arrange to get issued an order for travel ban in Iran for which you will not be allowed to leave Iran, once you arrive there to see your mother and if you do not come back to Norway within next 6 months, you will loose your residency status and job,

3. So, you are required to ensure that the travel ban order issued by Iranian Court is lifted as early as possible,

4. Approach Iranian Consulate at Norway and file an application through them to the Iranian Court praying for withdrawal of the said travel ban to enable you to visit your terminally ill mother.

Now time has come for you to take bold steps giving choices and priorities to your residence, employment and the court case.
They cannot take the child away from you without  your permission.
Go by the advice of your lawyer. This question does not relate to the Indian legal framework. 
1) we cannot advise you to bribe the judge 

2) you have to engage a lawyer to fight the travel ban in Iran 
1.You had agreed to the terms of paying huge amount of 1000 Gold Coins as 'Den Mahr' in case of divorce, at the time of your marriage,

2. That was a serious mistake on your part,

3.  However, since she has already got the divorce decree validated in Iran, the said 'Mahr' is payable by you,

4. The proposal of bribing Judge for altering Judgement at Iran is Iran specific and shall have to be examined from more reliable sources,

5. You can try to negotiate with your wife to reach at a compromise for your child.