1. Normally the land owners agree to sell the developer's share of the constructed property only after construction of the entire building and also after selling of owner's share of the developed property. The developer has taken advantage of this loophole of your agreement. The developer has already sold his share and taken the money. and they can walk out of the project now without completing the project,
2. However, report the matter immediately to local Municipal Corporation for deviating from the sanctioned plan for the car parking space so that the deviated construction/ cover of the parking space can be demolished,
3. Also lodge a complaint to the municipal corporation issuing trade license regarding constructing unauthorised
godown for their two wheelers in a residential area,
4. Also lodge a police complaint against the said unauthorised construction/cover under copy to the local S.P./D.C.,
5. If police fails and/or refuses to take any action, file a writ Petition before the High Court, against the police for its inaction seeking relief,
6. You can also, file a complaint case against the developer before your local District Consumer dispute redressal forum alleging deficiency in service and unfair business practice claiming an order for immediate completion of the construction of the building and a stay order on the developer's covering 1/4th of the parking space which is not in the agreement.