1) CBSE Board in india has recently issued a circular which says, ``It is being reiterated that any school which fails to provide attention to a child with special needs or makes a pretext of denying admission to any category of differently abled children will be liable to stringent action even to the extent of disaffiliation.'
2) The circular makes it mandatory for schools to have a special educator and to create an ``individual evaluation programme'' for special children based on their abilities and skill sets.
3) Since special children may not be able to focus on the teacher during classroom interactions, and their pace of learning may be at variance with the rest of the class, schools have been told to allow a parent or aide to sit with the child in class and motivate him to ``move along with the rest of the class''.
4) rule 24 Blind, Physically Handicapped, Dyslexic, Autistic, and candidates with disabilities as defined in the Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995 appearing for the Secondary School Examination or Senior School Certificate Examination is permitted to use an amanuensis and shall be allowed an additional time as given below:
For paper of 3 hours duration 60 minutes
(i) For paper of 2½ hours duration 50 minutes
5) Rule 25 OF CHAPTER 4 RELATING TO USE OF AMANUENSIS AND APPOINTMENT OF AMANUENSIS
(i)(a) To a Blind, Physically Handicapped, Spastic and candidates with disabilities as defined in the Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995.
(v) The services of amanuensis shall be provided free of cost.
6) in your case if your sons school want to fail your son and does not permit your son a writer you can raise the issue with the CBSE board in quatar