1. There is no provision in law by which you can declare yourself as not a successor of your parent's properties,
2. If you do not want their properties, do not accept it,
3. However, you are responsible for maintaining your parents as per law irrespective of whether they have not helped you in your coming up or not,
4. If your parents file a case u/s125 of Cr.P.C., the Court will direct you to pay the maintenance amount fixed by the Court and if you do not pay the same, you will be penalised,
5. You can not evade your responsibility of maintaining your parents under any circumstances.