• Delay in flat possesion

Hi, I booked a flat in Pune, Maharashtra in Jan-2012 & signed an agreement for the same in May-2012. I was told verbally that possession will happen in Apr-2013, which was delayed to Jun-2013 which again was delayed to Oct-2013. In Oct-2013 I insisted that the builder gives me in writing when I will get the possession. To which the builder gave me in writing, on a normal paper with his company stamp on it, that I will get the possession in Dec-2013. Now after end of Dec-2013 I have still not got the possession.

I am now thinking to go to consumer court, however am not sure of my chances in the court. Please advise if my case is strong enough to win. Also please suggest any other remedial approach I can take in this case.
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Pune, Maharashtra
Hi. in case of delay in possession of the flat you can approach Consumer court..........there you can get remedy.

You surely have a good case to contest in the Consumer Court.