• What legal action can I take against my college

as my college is demanding for Rs 15000 as fine because i was involved in stopping fight between two boys ......nd they have no evidence against me so what legal action  can i take against my college.......plz advice mee..
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
For what purpose he is demanding 15,000/- there is no chance of fine.........you just help them as human being..........question of paying fine does not arise.

Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4561 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Do not pay the fine. If they take any action against you for not paying it then you may move the competent court.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23180 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

College cannot demand money like that. Ask hem to give communication regarding the so call fine in writing. Later you give written reply, why you refuse to pay. If they don't have valid reason for fining you, they may desist from issuing written notice to you.
Sandeep Hegde
Advocate, Bangalore
403 Answers
117 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer