• Change in name of mother in CBSE-SSE exam certificate of son

My son passed class X from CBSE Allahabad in 2014 , by our mistake mother name was entered Madhu instead of Madhu Dulari, When I applied for Name correction, CBSE replied to School seeking following documents 1)Original copy of desired change published in two newspaper english/Hindi of national level and one local in vernacular language.2)Affidavit  sworn in before Ist class magistrate 3) Original copy of Publication in Govt.Gazzette. 4)True copy of of the admission form filled in by the parents at the time of admission updated by the school as per publication in govt. gazzette.

Out of documents at sl.no.1,2&3 . We have completed formalities for sl.no. 1&2 but Iam no where getting appropriate direction How to get this Govt.Gazzette published, We are residing in NTPC Campus in interior of Uttar Pradesh in District Sonebhadra. Kindly advise me how could and from where I could get this Govt.Gazzette published.
Asked 2 years ago in Constitutional Law from Sonebhadra, Uttar Pradesh
It had to be published in Up gazette . For Exact address make inquires with the collector office in  sonebhadra 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46692 Answers
2763 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

This is not a case of incorporating a name which has been changed. You wish to rectify the erroneous entry made in the certificate. No newspaper publication is required for this. An application to CBSE with all the supporting documents which would vouchsafe that the name which is sought to be incorporated is the correct name of the concerned person, would suffice. The copies of marriage certificate of his mother along with her other documents such as passport, adhaar, pan card and voted card should be annexed along with the application. If all of these documents have been furnished to CBSE, and it has not rectified the error, the remedy is to move to court to seek appropriate directions to CBSE.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23120 Answers
639 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer