• Legal help in USA for a Pro Se

Can you help me with my Pro Se case in the United States (( Pro se is a Latin phrase meaning "for oneself" or "on one's own behalf". This status is sometimes known as propria persona (abbreviated to "pro per"). In England and Wales the comparable status is that of "litigant in person".))
Asked 1 year ago in Civil Law from United States
1) we need detailed facts of your case 

2) it appears that you are appearing in person and have not engaged any lawyer 

3) without knowing the facts we cannot say whether we can help you or not 

1) you have merely reproduced the case number . what are the facts of your case ?

1)reasoned order has been passed by the judge rejecting your application . 

2) application for amendment of judgement has been dismissed as you have failed  to make out a case.  amendment of judgement can be granted if new evidence has been discovered or order passed is erroneous 

3) according to the learned judge motion to amend  is futile as no new factual allegations that support reliefs sought for have been made out and no error of law committed 

4) order has been passed by learned judge after granting personal  haring to both the parties . 

5) we do not find any infirmity in the order . dont file any appeal 

In India the corresponding expression is 'in person'. I am an Indian lawyer, and thus not well versed with the US law. You should avail the services of a US based lawyer. It is clear that your motion to order a new trial has been dismissed by the court. As a corollary thereto, the only remedy could be an appeal under a statute or an extraordinary constitutional remedy before a constitutional court. A US based lawyer will be able to help you.