• Need help on case

I was working for one private organization, one fine day they came to me said we are stopping your contract and gave all proper letters, and told me that they will give me final money shortly.
but after 6 months of talks on phone and emails they had not given me my salary.
Now last year only I had put civil case against them with the help of one lawyer then counter attacked me with some wrong FIR against me but when police investigate the matter they filled False report and sent it to the court and now again they challenged the police report.
My question is I am looking out for job now as you guys know every private company does background check  and for sure I will be able caught by background verification team that I have FIR against me.
So my career went? I have not done any fault. 
Can you guys please tell me that how I can remove my name from FIR so that I can work in any private firm.
Assume that the other guy is not ready to close the case. but one time police has filled false report, what will happen if second time also police files false report, is the case will closed automatically?
As police has filed false report and have sent this report already but the opposite party has challenged that report, can I go for Quash Petition on the basic of police report saying that police has investigated and have filled false so please close the FIR as this will affect my career in background check. please guide me as I have already lost one job in background check because of this FIR.

Any idea how I can remove my name from local police it records?

Now I got rejected from two company coz criminal records.
I am in big trouble please guide me next step?
Asked 10 months ago in Criminal Law from Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
1. The closure report is generally not set aside. However of Police again submits false report you can challenge it.
2. Yes quashing is an option.
3. Though other employer will make background check but if you would convince them about the truth they would certainly hire you. Moreover in job interview do disclose the past dispute to earn their confidence.
4. There is no way one can remove one's name unless case is quashed or police close the case or youa re acquitted of trial.
You should file case of cheating and criminal breach of trust against the employer.
You can move the High Court for the quashing of the FIR on the ground that it has been lodged only to harass and coerce you to not to pursue your civil remedies against the ex employer. The HC can quash the case even if they have challenged the police report filed against you. The mere pendency of their challenge to the police report does not curtail your substantive legal remedies.
no need to worry, based on the police report file another case against them before police or court regarding their false case which they filed before police and also claim damages/compensation.

you may also file an application for amendment in your civil suit for recovery regarding the compensation.
Once a name was registered in Police station there is no procedure to remove the same, your name will be reflect in police record always but with the remark that the case was based on false complaint and police has been filed Final Report.

You can challenge the case in the trial court or can approach high court with a petition to quash the FIR.

A person cannot be punished twice for the same offence, hence the police may not register the same offence, they may take a different route.

As police has filed false report and have sent this report already but the opposite party has challenged that report, can I go for Quash Petition on the basic of police report saying that police has investigated and have filled false so please close the FIR as this will affect my career in background check. 
You can very well include this pleadings in the quash petition

Once you get acquitted by court, the police may make remark against your name accordingly.