1. & 2. You have no legal right on any of his properties during his lifetime. You have equal right along with his mother on all of his properties and assets including the house he is making,
3.Yes, you have similar right on his liquid assets also along with his mother since nominee is actually trusty/custodian of the account and not owner,
4.You are working and have not yet got a kid, then what future security you are seeking for? All men take care of heir mother and make her the nominee which finally gets transferred in the name of wife after some time. Your sense of insecurity for your not yet arrived child for your husband's making his mother as nominee or for paying the MIs for the house where she is staying is unfounded. Will you feel that the future of your unborn child will be secured if your husband makes you nominee or stops paying EMIs for the said house where his mother is staying (since conveying the title of the house in your name is not possible since it has been mortgaged for taking loan for which it can not be dealt with before clearing the loan),
5. "Again . I never had or issues with my husband paying or sharing his money with his mother .I am concerned with my future". This statement of yours is not understandable as to what action of your husband do you thing that will make you feeling that your future is secured?
6. "I almost have daily arguments around these topics but I fail to understand whether I should go for separation or something because this arguments are killing my day in and out" . What is the cause of the argument and your thinking of terminating the marital relationship? hat do you want him to do now for you to feel secure?
7. You are financially secured. Even then you are thinking that your married life is not giving you any security for reasons hinted at as your husband's certain normal acts which you are repeatedly stating as non issue to you,
8. It will be prudent on your part to think practically keeping in your mind that divorce is the 2nd most stressful event in one' life and you never know whether your next husband, if ny, will be any better.