1. There are two separate issues in your case.one is the notice period and the other is the non payment of salary regularly. The issues are to be dealt with separately,
2. Probationary period is most vulnerable period since the person is yet to become permanent employee of the organisation,
3. The terms and conditions mentioned in the appointment letter accepted by the employee is important in such cases,
4. The employee can terminate the said employee on certain disciplinary grounds and not arbitrarily and the employee can leave after paying the stipulated administrative cost ascertained as 3 months salary by the company,
5. Here the employee is not giving notice but paying the administrative cost only,
6. The employee can ask for compensation if he is terminated arbitrarily without any valid ground,
7. If aggrieved, the employee can lodge a complaint case before the local labour commissioner.