1. Few things are not clear from your query,
2. You stated "So whatever property my grandparent have divided into two part one for my father and one for my uncle". It is not clear as to who divided the said property and what is the instrument executed for the said division?
3. The property was in the name of your grandmother who died before the said division was made by you. If the said division is out of a settlement deed executed by your father & uncle, then it is illegal if NOC from the daughter of the deceased sister of your father has not been collected,
4. Moreover, the Wasiyatnama of your grandmother is nothing but a scrap of paper till its probate is taken from the Court wherein all legal heirs will get chances to contest the said probate application,
5. So, apply for probate now by engaging a local lawyer.