1. Since, the documents are unregistered , then you cannot get the same from any sources , and only a registered documents can be obtained from the office of sub-registrar
2. If the said property is in the use and occupation of his legal heirs , then the said elder brother cannot become the owner after forging the documents.
- You can publish a notice in the news paper after mentioning that your younger brother is the legal owner of the property as it was purchased in 2012 , and none having right to claim owner ship of the same on any ground.
- Further, only on the apprehension that your elder brother has prepared false documents , you cannot lodge a complaint against him , and police will not take any legal action against him.
- Further, even your elder brother has prepared the fake document , then also he cannot claim ownership after the death of your brother .