• Relocation of factories under dsiidc scheme

Sir my tenant had been alloted a plot by dsiidc in 2003. For which he has taken the possession in bawana new delhi and built it up to 2nd floor along with basement and is working from the same plot. But he has still not vacated my premesis till date. Please guide me what should i do
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from New Delhi, Delhi
The legal recourse available to you is to file a lawsuit for eviction against him on the ground that you require the premises for your own use. If he has not paid the rent then this is also a ground for his eviction. Needless to add that he will be given an opportunity to contest your case. Issue a lawyer's notice to him before going to court/
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) issue legal notice to tenant to vacate your premises 

2) if he refuses to do so file suit for eviction 

3) eviction suit would take around 5 years to be disposed of 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45573 Answers
2677 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If the tenant is refusing to vacate, you may first issue a legal notice to vacate quoting the same reason besides default in payment if  rent, if any.
If fails to  adhere to the legal notice, you may file an eviction suit by adding additional pleadings that you require the premises for your own purposes. 
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
35750 Answers
388 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer