• What is court fee calculation formula in WB for probate of will

My mother is sole owner of a apartment in Rajarhat (New town), she wishes to register a WILL favoring myself only.

My questions are two:
1. What is the cost involved in registering a WILL? (Including everything, drafting/Lawyer fees, consider that if registering is done by you/ your agency, sir ).
2. What is the cost involved for probating that apartment? - consider that it is a Housing Co-operative apartment (Registered nominee with Registrar of Co-operatives, also myself), construction cost around 15-Lacs, market value around 65 lacs.
Asked 1 year ago in Property Law from Kalyani, West Bengal
1) legal fees for drafting will vary 

2) registration charges would be nominal 

3) you have to pay court fees to apply for probate . In Maharashtra it is Rs 75000 

4) legal fees for applying for probate vary 
1. The cost of registering the will is negligible. The lawyer may charge anything in between Rs.20 K to 40 K depending upon the quality of the lawyer,

2. The ceiling of payment of amount  towards court fee for getting probate is Rs. 50 K.
The stamp duty for such things are different from one state to another, you may verify the duty rate prevailing in your state.  About engaging a lawyer you have to look for one privately and not by asking someone from this public platform in general. You may get better persons in your own locality, you may find one. There is no fixed fee for a lawyer for any kind of assignment/task, it depends on the lawyer whom you choose. 

What do you mean by probating the apartment? This matter also is a local law and can be verified from local authorities. 
1. There is no uniform fee structure of the lawyers. What one lawyer will charge, another lawyer will charge more or less than it. 

2. The registration charges and stamp duty can be disclosed only by a local lawyer as the slab is not uniform throughout India.