• Appointment in government sector

My wife filed 498A case against me on 27.5.14 and fir booked - I was remanded on 31.5.14 and released on 4.6.14. The case is pending in the court. I have been selected for Food Corpn. of India through Staff Selection Commission and expecting appointment letter during this month. Will my remand/case effect my appointment. If it is effect what is the remedies I will have to take - Please let me know in detail and if possible any Judgements are available please inform.
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh
It seems that no case was pending against you as on the date on which you applied for the post. Subsequently registered case and custody in consequence thereof is a ground on which your appointment letter can be withheld by the state. If that happens you can challenge in a court of law the withholding of your appointment letter.

Neither do we provide any judgments here nor they are of any help.

It will be solely on the discretion of the govt. to allow you join in the new job.
However if you are debarred from joining this job, you can challenge the said decision in the Writ Court

yes it will affect your appointment . since 498A case has been filed against you then you may not get appointment letter from FCI .

since 498A case is pending against you, you may not get appointment letter from FCI .If possible, try to settle with her so as she may withdraw though it is  non-compoundable but with the leave of the  High Court ,it may be done.