Pension with fraud details
One person is getting the AASARA social security pension with fraud details. To get the pension he modified his AADHAR age details(Actual 56 and modified to 68) and also he shown wrong property details(Actual 15 acres but shown 3 acres) to the government authorities.
Note : As per government GO Pension eligibility... above 65 Years and below 3.5 acres...
I have evidences(Actual Age, Actual Properties ) in this regard.
Can we take this case to court? If yes, tell me the procedure.
What is the punishment for these kind of frauds?
Asked 2 years ago in Constitutional Law from Hyderabad, Telangana
1) it is serious offence of cheating and forgery committed by the pensioner under section 420 , 468 iof IPC
2)section 468 provides Whoever commits forgery, intending that the *[document or Electronic Record forged] shall be used for the purpose of cheating, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine.
3) complain to the govt authorities regarding the fraud perpetuated by the pensioner
1. You can file a criminal case for cheating and fraud against this man. The punishment is 7 years imprisonment.
2. You can also write to the govt to draw its attention to the unjust pension received by this man.
Do I need to file the case in court or directly can I register the case with local police station?
Asked 2 years ago
1) you can complain to the local police station
2) if no action taken file complaint before magistrate under section 156(3)of CR Pc to direct cops to investigate and submit report
3) you can also complain to govt authorities
You can do it in both ways.