• Admission in government universities after FIR

Sir, last year mujh par fir darj hui thi. Sir mera case abhi pending condition me ha. Ma  ek student hu. Sir kya mujhe govt universities me admission mil sakta ha?????
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Delhi, Delhi
FIR kis section ki hui thi aur case kis stage par hai.Kya  aap bail par ho?
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Dear Client,
In that case you should go for quashing the FIR if need more clarification then contact us.
Anurag Bhatt
Advocate, Allahabad
83 Answers
1 Consultation

4.6 on 5.0

Under which section has the fir been filed?
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

case  ka details boloji . uske bina davice nahi de sakhte hum
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45750 Answers
2692 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer