• Intent to Vacate Letter is Ok or Not (behalf of Licencee)

I have a flat to let-out from last 22 month. First 11 month was rent Agreement . Last 11 month was Leave & License Agreement. Agreement Over. We need this flat for ourselves. License want more 7 month to stay. I wrote a Intent to Vacate Letter behalf of my licensee. I want to know this format is ok ???? 

Kindly check the following letter on 100 rupees stamp paper.

Dated:

To				
(Flat Owner / Licensor)

Sub: Intent to vacate Letter

I am received your letter of eviction. I am requesting you kindly give me few months to set final move-out from your flat.

I am writing this letter to confirm you of my intent to vacate your flat ……… days from the date of this letter. That will set my final move-out date of ……………………….. , 2014.

During this period I am bound to pay Rs. ………… /- (Rupees ……………………………………………………………. Only) as monthly license fee & monthly Electric Charges on actual basis.

I would like to request you to move-out walk through inspection of the Flat monthly basis. If you have found any damages incurred during our occupancy period, we will be liable for that and damage value will be deducted from my interest free security deposit.

Sincerely,

(Licensee)
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
You should better to seek advice and drafting from a senior lawyer who is expertise in this filed,otherwise you will suffer.

It seems all right subject to some modification.Where is your letter asking him to vacate and termination of tenancy/licence by efflex of time or otherwise.

number of lawyers on this site from Kolkata . get your draft vetted by any lawyer on payment of his consultation fees