• Sealing of Property by MCD delhi

I was a tenant in a 2bhk flat in Okhla. That fat was disputed and was sealed by MCD last week. I was given 30 minutes to remove my belongings from the flat. I still have some articles left and need them. How can i get it back from the flat which has seal.
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from New, Delhi
make an application to MCD mentioning list of your articles lying in said flat . 

if  flat has been sealed pursuant to court orders you will have to make intervenor application in said suit to get your articles lying in said flat

Request in writing mcd with list of goods lying there for taking them out if it is not allowed then file appeal against ot in tribunal.

you are welcome.

Send a simple application to MCD apprising it of the fact that your belongings are lying the property which has been sealed. Move to court for binding directions to MCD to allow you to remove your belongings if your application does not produce the desired result.

thanks for your appreciation

1. Apply to MCD to open the seals for a while to take back your belongings,

2. If thet refuse, move an application before the Court praying for direction upon MCD to allow you, within 7 days,  to take back your belonging.