• Regulisation of service

I appointed TGT Sanskrit in Eklavya Model Residential School Nichar Distt Kinnaur HP on 09-05-2008( Contract basis). It is fundef by Tribal  Affairs Ministery of India and governed by Distt lavel governing body (Chairmsn D C Kinnaur)  and also state lavlel governing body (Commissioner-TD HP Govt). Principal And some teachers or supporting staff had regularised on 1April 2012 under 4 Years Regularisation policy framed by Governing Body.But After that no step taken to regularise the service of remaing staff even  who have complited 6 years of service.What We do to regularise our service? .Please Give us some effective suggestions.
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
You all should either send a representation jointly or individually in writing to the authority through proper channel and obtain acknowledgements for the actions initiated.  The evidences so secured may be helpful to add as a document along with other documents to file a writ petition seeking the relief before high court in case the authorities deny or repudiate or reject your application seeking regularisation of your appointment. 
Take the help of a labor law practicing lawyer to draft the application and further assistance/representation.
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
35601 Answers
385 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1)it is necessary to peruse regularisation policy framed by governing body 

2) kindly enclose the said policy to enable us to advice you on your case 

3) if as per said policy all contract teachers have to be regularised on completion of 4 years of service then you can also make representations in this regard 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45435 Answers
2669 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. There has to be some rationale behind non-regularization of the employees who have completed 6 years in service. 

2. If the regularization has not been done by the government then the aggrieved employees can collectively move the High Court which can order their regularization.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer