• 498a

sir i have filed 498a aginst my husband and in laws in january.. till now 3 hearing were done in which my presnce was not asked .. in the last weeks hearing they we asked to come for appearnce dec 2014.. which i came to know through online .. and also mentioned that they have filed some copies which need to be exam and call them on 10th dec 2013... how can i knw what copies they might have furnished ? and what has happened in the court during the last week hearing in detail
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Religion: Hindu
Please contact your advocate who is appearing in your matter.

You can make an application before the court requesting the court to ask the husband family to furnish the documents to you or the court can furnish the same to you. 

the court proceedings will tell you what happened during the last week.

It is highly advisable to attend the court hearing every time to know what is actually happening.
Shaveta Sanghi
Advocate, Panchkula
866 Answers
64 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) you can take search of court proceedings in your case to find out what documents have been filed by your husband . 

2) you can also make application to court to direct your husband to furnish you copies of documents filed by your husband
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45648 Answers
2683 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You should contact your lawyer as he alone is in a position to tell which documents your husband and in-laws have filed. Copies of the documents filed must have been furnished to your lawyer. If copies have not been furnished then you may obtain them from court.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer