• Provision of roads to agriculture land

I need road in my agricultural land but my neighbour is not ready allow it  he failed         a case in court saying to sanction a injunction order.please let me know is there any provision for road.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from bhadravathi, Jammu and Kashmir
you dont need neighbour permission to construct road in your own land . if neighbour filed application for injunction defend it

You need to check easement law with regard to ur state i.e. Jammu and Kashmir Easement Act, 1920

further, if the neighbor has any problem with the construction of road in your agricultural land and has filed an injunction, then defend the injunction application in the court.

If the agricultural land is owned by you then you are at liberty to construct a road thereon for ingress and egress. Since your neighbour has sought an injunction against you it is now required that you contest the case filed by him.

1. Do you want to have easement right to reach your agricultural land through your neighbour land? 

2. If yes you can file an application praying for the said easement right,

3. However, if you want to construct a road on your land, then you can do so without taking any permission from your neighbour.