• Regarding fir

Police is not registering my fir coz of the jurisdiction, my case is shuffling between dehradun & delhi. All the procedures in caw cell has completed but still they r delaying in fir. Dnt know if they file it or not
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Delhi, Delhi
You must file DV case and dont waste time or you may file complaint under  498a,406 etc of IPC
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

1. Engage an advocate and file an application u/s 156(3) crpc.
2. By this the court would direct the local Police to register the FIR and start necessary investigation.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
13143 Answers
175 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Do not worry ,start the process with DV act complaint in the court of Metropolitan Magistrate
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Jurisdiction is not a ground on which registration of fir should be refused. If police is not refusing it in spite of the clear mandate of law then file the case directly in the concerned court which will proceed against the accused in accordance with the law.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23140 Answers
640 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer