• Tenant fraud

Dear Sir,

                      We are having a house in Sagar before 10 years we have given that house to near by mosque in charity. but the people from that mosque didn't respond and it is just going on. but when we realized that our house is not captured by the right people and our old tenant is staying inside without paying a single penny.So i registered a case against tenant and asking them to leave my house. but now they are claiming that we are living in your house from a long so officially we are the new landlord of the house.
          in this situation  what should i do ? If i need full possession on my house, 

As i can think, According to me i can register a case against my tenant to pay the whole amount of rent from last 10 Years as well as ask him to leave it as soon as possible.

Please brief me about how to go ahead with this legally.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
Your question is not very clear. What happened to the case and where was it registered? You'll have to file eviction suit in the court as soon as possible. Take help of local lawyer and file the suit immediately. Sure, you can file a suit to evict him and claim rent also.
Rajni Sinha
Advocate, Mumbai
328 Answers
34 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

File an eviction suit immediately otherwise they can claim the ownership on the ground of adverse possession.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18164 Answers
438 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) tenant always remain a tenant . he cannot be owner of the property . 

2) issue legal notice and file eviction suit
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44409 Answers
2581 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer