• No MoU or agreement made for my property

No MoU or agreement made for my property

In 2007 I purchased 2 flats in my father's and mother's name. All paperwork is in their names.I dont have any papers showing that I bought these flats and I trusted them. Now they are living in 1 and have rented out the 2. I m not well as I m a severe diabetic and not having a job at the moment. Kindly advice I can get my property bck and legally sell them.

Thanking You
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
no . your parents are absolute owners of the  3 flats . the flats have been purchased in your parents name . hence you cannot get the flats back  nor can you sell the flats
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
42587 Answers
2456 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You have lost your right over the property completely
B.T. Ravi
Advocate, Bangalore
824 Answers
55 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer