• Refund of property challan


I have made a property challan at Panvel, Navi mumbai. The challan was made Online via IDBI bank.

I have cancelled the property purchase. How do I get the challan Refund ?
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Apply for refund in accordance with rules which would be mentioned on the website.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
21361 Answers
572 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. The query is strictly area specific,

2. Have you informed the authority that you have cancelled the purchase of the property for which you have paid through the challan?

3.  Check the rules prescribed by the authority for such refund and apply accordingly.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
15158 Answers
366 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

on cancellation of purchase of property apply for refund as per rules prescribed for refund
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
35256 Answers
1955 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer