How many floors permission is allowed in 50 sq yrds area in GHMC.
Area of 50 sqr yrds how many floors permission is allowed in GREATER HYDERABAD MUNICIPAL CORPORATION.
My neighbour build G+4. I am very much worried if the building collapsed there will be a big problem for us.
I need to know the process to stop the work and take legal action against him.
I appreciate the response and thanks in advance.
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
1) it is as per plans sanctioned by muncipial corporation
2) file an RTi application to obtain copy of building sanctioned plans if builder fails to furnish you a copy .
3) if illegal construction has been carried out then move court and obtain injunction restraining builder from carrying out further construction and for demolition of unauthorised construction done on the plot
4) also made muncipal corporation party to said suit proceedings
1. Find out from your local Municipal Corporation the rule for allowing no.s of stories on 50 Sq.Yrds,
2. Collect through the RTI route a copy of the plan sanctioned by your neighbour,
3. If you find the construction or any part thereof is illegal, file an application before the Civil Court praying for direction upon the Municipal Corporation for demolition of the non sanctioned construction.
1. The number of floors which can be constructed can be disclosed only after perusing the plan sanctioned by the municipal corporation. If the construction is in violation of the plans then you may move to city civil court in Hyderabad for obtaining a stay order against the illegal construction. The part of the building which has already come into existence as on the date of filing of the petition can be ordered to be demolished by court.
2. File a RTI to the municipal corporation to obtain a copy of the sanctioned plan. Alternatively, consult a Hyderabad based lawyer as he would be aware of the cap on construction.
I appreciate your answer.
Thanks and regards.
Asked 3 years ago
thanks for your appreciation
Thank you for your appreciation.