• Compound of case under section 354A

the case was happened on a train and the girl given a written complaint to the GRP and they file an FIR against me under 354A and was produced to the First Class Judicial Magistrate Court for railways and got bail from their as i am defense person the girl is now ready to withdraw the case and complaint and even ready to come to court as she have filed the case based on a doubt and she is not confirm about the person and willing to do anything to withdraw the case. the charge sheet was not presented by GRP and next hearing is declared kindly adivice what is the solution of this case
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Patiala, Punjab
If she is ready to settle the matter amicably then two options are available. 
First file the quashing petition before high court based on compromised. 
Second fight the case after filing charge sheet and when she got hostile then get acquittal order. 
Feel free to call
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4879 Answers
226 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

try for quashing the FIR
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

file petition for quashing of FIR
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Go to High Court for  quashing of FIR, and  as the girl is ready to withdraw the complaint , compound the offence with the permissions  of the court
Soumya Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
86 Answers

4.7 on 5.0

1.. Already advised during telephonic consultation,

2.  Take an affidavit from the said lady affirmiimg that she has erred in identifying the culprit since the offenders spoke in fluent Hindi whereas your mother toungue is not Hindi,

3. Send copy of the Affidavit to the police station & also the S.P.,

4. Let the police close the case.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18752 Answers
453 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer