• Query about employment rights / rules

I have joined a China - based company named Julong Soft Pvt. Ltd.

Their office is in Himayatnagar.

They have not given me an appointment letter and just got a bong signed on a paper that neither has the company name nor logo.

Is there any law in the Indian constitution that makes it mandatory for a company to give an appointment letter when they hire a new employee? If yes, kindly give the details.

In addition, the company has been changing rules and policies pertaining to the probation period without the consent of employees. Does any company has the authority to modify rules after the employee has already been working for some time?
Asked 3 years ago in Constitutional Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Repeat question.

1) Appointment Letter that states the terms and conditions of employment.

2) if an employer refuses to give an appointment letter it would imply that company does not want to place on record the salary to be paid to employees, notice period etc .

3)   with out an appointment letter there is no evidence or identity that you belong to the particular company. you wont get the benefits available to employees without appointment letter . 

4) . the appointment letter would mention the probation period . company cannot change it arbitrarily . better quit the organisation.