• Demand letter

I booked a flat 3 years back in NOIDA sector 76. Recently I received a demand letter for completing tiling work in my flat from builder.
However when I visited the site (twice) to see it myself I was told I cannot see my flat for no reason. I have send several mails to Builders account dept to allow me to see my flat before I make payment but there is no response from them till date. What can I do in this case? The flat is also due for more than 1.5 years as per the contract and the penalty clause for delay as per agreement seems to be only on paper. 
Is there really anything which can help the poor buyer like me without going into much hassles?
Kindly advise.
My mail ID is : itripathi@hotmail.com
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Noida, Uttar Pradesh
you are entitled to take inspection of flat . make payment and request for inspection

I do not think that there is any such prohibitory clause in the Agreement that you can not inspect your flat.Even if there is such condition the same is arbitrary and illegal.Issue a legal notice demanding inspection,payment for delayed possession as per penalty clause and state clearly that no further payment would be made unless inspection is allowed and payment of penalty clause is made.

who is stopping you from inspection

1. There is neither any prohitory order nor any clause for inspection of the flat before making payment of instalments,

2. However, if you find some hanky panky in construction with the back ground that the constructon has been too much delayed, you can file a complaint case before the local District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum alleging deficiency in service and unfair business practice claiming immediate possession and registration of the flat, damage and cost.