• Dowry

sir during an 498a case is going on, is it safe to contact my husband through ph or mail? like i want to talk to my husband and convince him
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Macherla, Andhra Pradesh
dont call him . let your lawyer do all the talking . you may mess   up your case

well then you should not have filed 498A case. you should have filed RCR case if you wanted to stay with your husband . 498A creates lot of bitterness among couples . your husband may have had to obtain anticipatory bail from sessions court . hence he wont easily talk to you now

madam i have advised you to ask your lawyer to talk to his lawyer . you should not contact your husband lawyer . your husband may file for divorce

1. You think that you have filed 498A complaint for improving your relationship with your husband?

2. And now your complaint is that why is he not changing despite your filing 498A complaint?

3. Well, filing false 498A complaint itself is treated as cruelty on the part of the wife & it is a sure way to get divorced,

4. You can talk to him for Mutual Consent Divorce either directly or through your advocate.

Don't call him. But you can talk to him through mails and try to convince him it will be better for both of you.