• Illegal use of trademark

Somone is using our treadmark in other state. can we sue on him
Asked 2 years ago in Intellectual Property from Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Hope your trademark is registered with the trademark registry. if it is so, you can sue the other company even if it is located in other state. First initiate the legal proceedings with a legal notice through lawyer.
Rajni Sinha
Advocate, Mumbai
285 Answers
27 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Hi sir/madam, you have to sue against on him.
C. V. Jadhav
Advocate, Bangalore
309 Answers
12 Consultations

3.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer