My neighbour who lives upstairs is creating a nuisance for me by throwing trash and dirty water in my terrace.When confronted he denies and shouts.Their is a threat given by him regarding my 2 and a half year old daughter. Now I am not putting any clothes to dry in my terrace and am not taking out my daughter in the terrace.She wants to play there but I can't let her. I am trying to put a shed on my private terrace and now the society is giving me trouble.What should I do? I cannot live in fear from my neighbour so I want to close my terrace which is my private property by putting a shed on top.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Pune, Maharashtra
click the photogrqaphs [if possible]
sumit complaint to the police with the evidence and also mentioning that there is threat to me & my children life & liberty.
I want to go to the police but will not be able to follow up all the time with the police with a premature 2 and a half year old baby...And also there will be court case...I want to avoid all those...Can you tell me whether putting a shed on top is legal according to the Pune municipal corporation...I researched on the internet and it said that -
1) All the structures mentioned as allowed or permitted here refers to non enclosing structures,I.e.,structures made purely for the protection ( from weather,filth from above,bird droppings,for hygiene reasons,etc). To this end as verified by the BMC authorities,this refers to structures supported only by fittings on the wall and not supported by any structures on the ground.
2) the section 30(e) of the DC rules,unconditionally allows whether there is an underlying balcony or terrace or not,provided the installation of the structure is required for protection.
And so on...
Asked 4 years ago
1) no it is illegal . no shed can be erected without PMC permission .
2) you also need society permission
3) you can erect temporary shed during monsoon after requisite permission .
file complaint in police station
Advocate, New Delhi
1. Check the bye laws of your Society which may specify that no construction whether permanent or temporary is allowed without prrmission,
2. File an application for permission before the Society for the purpose.
I live in PCMC and not In PMC...
Asked 4 years ago
you mentioned Pune Muncipal corporation in your query . hence we understood it as PMC
Apply to the Siociety first for relief.