• Neighbor threat

My neighbour who lives upstairs is creating a nuisance for me by throwing trash and dirty water in my terrace.When confronted he denies and shouts.Their is a threat given by him regarding my 2 and a half year old daughter. Now I am not putting any clothes to dry in my terrace and am not taking out my daughter in the terrace.She wants to play there but I can't let her. I am trying to put a shed on my private terrace and now the society is giving me trouble.What should I do? I cannot live in fear from my neighbour so I want to close my terrace which is my private property by putting a shed on top.
Please advice.
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Pune, Maharashtra
click the photogrqaphs [if possible]
sumit complaint to the police with the evidence and also mentioning that there is threat to me & my children life & liberty.
Dhawal Bhandari

1) no it is illegal . no shed can be erected without PMC permission . 

2) you also need society permission

3) you can erect temporary shed  during monsoon after requisite permission  .

file complaint in police station

1. Check the bye laws of your Society which may specify that no construction whether permanent or temporary is allowed without prrmission,

2. File an application for permission  before the Society for the purpose.

you mentioned Pune Muncipal corporation in your query . hence we understood it as PMC

Apply to the Siociety first for relief.