• Defamation

I and my both sons were going on road for shopping. My vehicle has touched a person. He & his some friends kicked off my turban 
& pull my hairs badly and also beaten me publically which injured my defamgation in area. Now I am thinking to file a case against him for defamgation. Pls advice me for how much amount I file a case and what proofs and witness to proove it necessary.
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from ludhiana, Punjab
instead of filing defamation ,file a complaint in police station and if they do not take any action then file a private complaint in the court of Judicial magistrate

1. Lodge a police complaint against him immediately for criminally assulting you,

2. Police will fight the case for you,

3. Defamation may be difficult to prove.

no case for defamation is made out.you should lodge complaint for assault in local police station

complaint in police station & let action be taken as per law
Dhawal Bhandari

query is resolved