• Want to stay with my gf in hotel in Kolkata

I'm a businessman.l've a girlfriend in Kolkata.We want to stay together  in hotel at the time of my visit to Kolkata.As she stays in Landis hostel I cann't stay there. Is it legal? Do the hotels allow her with me?
Asked 3 years ago in Constitutional Law from Katihar, Bihar
Why don't you marry her and take her home instead of visiting her now and then? What kind of reply you expect from a lawyer for this notorious act of yours?

1)what  is your girl friend age? i do hope she is not a minor . if your girl friend is willing to stay in hotel with you and you check in in the hotel under your respective names there is no problem .

2) i do hope you are not married . if you are married and your wife comes to know about your hotel stay with your girl friend then she will file adultery case against you

she may also divorce you on grounds of adultery . hence better think twice before checking into a hotel with your girl friend

Two adult persons can stay anywhere they want.
Morality and legality of an act is different.
And yes do disclose your relationship with your girlfriend and your marital status.

most hotels dont permit you to bring call girls , escorts as it gives hotel a bad name . check in hotel with your gf in your real names .do carry your id proof