• Cannot pass B.Tech. degree due to internal shortage

I was studied civil engineering during 2002-2006 in kerala university. I have some backpapers while I was leaving the colleage. Now I cleared all paper except one programming paper c++ which I have internal mark is less( 16/50, instead of min 35/50). I passed this paper in university exam, 41/100. But due to internal shortage I am still failed in Btech. I passes all 57 other subjects of this course.

I wrote my last chance in june 2015 and waiting for result. 

Due to this I cannot go higher studies, cannot get engineer license which is nescessary to submitt building permit and cannot find a job in abroad or in any PSU. Can I make a complaint against university.

Awaiting answers from experts.
Asked 1 year ago in Civil Law from Kozhikode, Kerala
1) you have to meet the requirements laid down by university to be a qualified engineer 

2) if university has made a rule that student must obtain atleast 35/50 in internal exams in c++paper and you dont meet the requirements you would be declared as failed in that subject . 

3) you can file writ petition against the university and challenge the rule on the grounds that internal marks fixed is v high , arbitrary and unreasonable 
1) it is necessary to peruse the rules framed by Kerala university regarding internal assessment to advice 

2) the rules framed for moderation may vary for each university 

3) you can consider making written representation to the university 

4) if your representation is rejected you would have to move court for necessary reliefs 
You cannot claim exemption from  the law for your convenience. You have to abide the rules and you are also equal before  law. 
You may request the college authorities to grant you the requisite marks and convince them of the necessity, if they hear you, there are chances that you may pass or you may have to face the fate that is destined  to you. 
The rules of moderation of every university are different. The courts cannot bring all the educational institutes under a single uniform umbrella of rules. Going to court will be futile.