• Company not paying the salary

Hello Sir.
I worked with a MNC and been to out of India for 2 months from the same company to work in client location. When I was there I didn't get my salary over there, I keep on asking for salary and they use to tell will credit today/tomorrow. It ws very difficult to manage without salary out of India. Somehow I managed and came back to India, Company asked me to submit the employment pass to get the salary and onsite settlement. I did that as well but they didn't pay the salary for a long time. After lot of struggle they transfer the amount money to Forex card but before I could withdraw that money they took that back from my account(Account was corporate account) without informing me. From that day I am keep on sending mails/calling the HR team but no one is replying anything. Its more than 4 months now. 

Now I am not working with that company and done with all the exit formalities still my Onsite settlement is not done. With me there are around 8 employee who are facing the same problem. could you please advise what to do now to get my hard earned money?
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Bangalore, Karnataka
You should not have completed exit formalities without asking for salary. Anyway send them a legal notice regarding this through your lawyer, then approach a labour commissioner for mediation and if nothing happens file a suit in labour court.
Rajni Sinha
Advocate, Mumbai
330 Answers
34 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

1. All such employees can file a complaint before the labour commissioner,

2. All such employees can lodge a police complaint for cheating,

3. All such peple can jointly file a Money Suit claiming the amount with interest, damage & cost.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18428 Answers
447 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You, alongwith such employees send a legal notice to the employer and also complain against the employer before the jurisdictional labour commissioner and if it does not work file a suit in labour court to recover the amount due.
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1633 Answers
107 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer