• Nuisance

Mr. Davessar, will I have to provide proof to the court that the man is creating nuisance, such as a video clipping?
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from New Delhi, Delhi
I think I have given sufficient opinions and suggestions to the original question of this cient, hence I refrain from answering this question anymore. 

1) you have to make out a case for grant of reliefs 

2) you can use video clippings 

For sure you have to substantiate your allegations with the required degree of proof. Video recording should suffice.

1. If the question is in connection with the public nuisance created by the vegetable vendor in your area, then filing a court case and submitting video clipping before the Court at this stage will be extravagant act,

2. Lodge a police complaint under copy to the local S.P.,

3. Police will take action,

4. If police refuses to act, file a Writ Petition against police inaction before the High Court which will be heard early.