• Needs more Advice

Thanks lot for your reply. I have another question. Currently she don't have any child. Also there is no guarantee that she will not marry other guy in future.Also she is not ready to stay with my parents any more. In this situation, In case of getting ancestral property share, if she marry other guy,  we are  suppose to be looser of my brother and property. Already she got few lac's of amount from my brother's company. Now my father is ready to give entire LIC amount for her settlement. Only thing we want our ancestral property to be divided among us(me and younger brother). Since we have the doubt over her second marriage, we are not ready to share our ancestral property. If she will not marry any more, we can give the share. For this to know, shall we wait for couple of years. In the mean time shall My parents claim LIC policy for their share. How much % of share my parents will get.Please advise
Asked 4 years ago in Constitutional Law from Kendrapara, Odisha
repeated query
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46639 Answers
2758 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

repeated query.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23092 Answers
639 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer