• Fraud with students by Institute

I was misguided by a marine engineering institute here in city. They told me that their college is approved from all instituion required legaly for employment of students. As I was not known for recognitions required they managed to get admission to their institute. Now after Two years when previous batch finished they said it must be recognised from something like DJ shipping otherwise nearly no scope of JOB outside what we can do now.
Asked 3 years ago in Constitutional Law from Gurdaspur, Punjab
1. You an file case before the consumer forum claiming return of your tuition fees and compensation.
2. You can file criminal case of cheating as well.

Serve them with a legal notice through a lawyer then file complaint in consumer court claim refund of money you paid with interest and also  heavy compensation for spoiling your life and career.For details please feel free to call.

file complaint before consumer forum for deficiency in service seek refund of fees and compensation. also file cheating case

1. Issue a lawyer's notice to the institute seeking refund of the amount paid along with compensation for the loss accrued to you. If it does not refund the amount and compensate you then file a case for recovery in the civil court.

2. Also file a criminal complaint for cheating.

resolved query