• Non compliance of Consumer Court Order

Respected Sir/ Madam,

As advised by most of the Lawyers at kaanoon.com, I have submitted the mobile handset on 29th April, 2014 at one of their Service Center but despite of my continuous follow-ups, the company (Karbonn Mobiles) is neither replied nor send a new handset alongwith the compensation of Rs. 2500/- as awarded by the District Consumer Court, New Delhi.

In view of the above, please advise me for what to do next ?

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Shyam Kumar
New Delhi
Tel: 9718597977, 9313224105
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from New Delhi, Delhi
1) if company has failed  to replace new handset nor paid compensation take out execution proceedings before district consumer forum 

2) district forum can pass orders for attachment of property of the company . if inspite of attachment they fail to comply with orders passed by district forum property can be sold for recovery of compensation amount along with costs of new handset

Move to consumer court and apply for attachment of the property of the company for its failure to obey the order passed by the forum.