• My watchman not vacating my plot

There was a family staying in plot as a watchman .i want to construct my plot but the family refused to vaccant the plot and giving false application in the police station of Eve teasing and threatening of rape against me .
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Delhi, Delhi
Give a complaint to police about the facts and mention that you since has asked them to vacate they have lodge false complaint.Serve a legal notice through a lawyer for eviction after terminating  licence and then file suit for eviction and possession.feel free to call.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

1) issue legal notice to watchman 

2) if he refuses to vacate file suit for eviction . 

3) also lodge police complaint against watchman for criminal intimidation
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45507 Answers
2675 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. This will be a problem for you,

2. As per law you should evict him with due process of law,

3. Here due process of law means filing eviction suit which will take long time,

4. Show him as trespasser, if possible, and file a police complaint against him,

5. Try to settle the matter with him.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18471 Answers
448 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

do not worry its your plot and he has to vacate it,to begin with give legal notice and after that file eviction suit
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Dear Client,In that case you should immediately issue a Legal Notice if need more clarification then contact us. Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Anurag Bhatt
Advocate, Allahabad
83 Answers
1 Consultation

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer